Andrew C. Kupersmith, MD
- Assistant Professor of Medicine at CUMC
ColumbiaDoctors Medical Group is one of the largest multi-specialty practices in New York State, comprised of an experienced group of physicians specializing in Cardiology, Vascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
The physicians at ColumbiaDoctors Medical Group are specialists in many areas of medicine, including: Congenital Heart Failure, Cardiac Transplantation, Cardiovascular Disease, Peripheral Vascular Disease, Pulmonary Hypertension, Arrhythmias, Cardiac Catheterization, Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Pulmonary Medicine and Nutrition & Wellness.
ColumbiaDoctors Medical Group physicians are faculty members at New York Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center and actively participate in advanced research, in an effort to offer patients with complex illnesses access to therapies not readily available elsewhere.
Some of the current cardiology protocols include: non-surgical treatments for valvular disease, new treatments for atrial fibrillation, methods to avoid use of blood thinners, as well as modalities to treat blood pressure with less medication.
The physicians at ColumbiaDoctors Medical Group practice in several Westchester County locations include Hawthorne, White Plains, Eastchester, Hartsdale, Mount Vernon, Scarsdale, and Somers. Orange County locations include Goshen and Port Jervis New York.
Departments And Divisions
- Department of Medicine
Division of Cardiology
- Cardiovascular Disease
Areas of Expertise
- Adult Cardiology
- Cardiovascular Risk Reduction
- Cardiology Consultation
Education & Training
- University of Maryland School of Medicine
- Residency: Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Fellowship: Westchester Medical Center
Hawthorne Office19 Bradhurst Avenue
Hawthorne, NY 10532
- For new and current patient appointments, call:
- (914) 593-7800
- (914) 593-7857
Practices And Centers
- ColumbiaDoctors Medical Group (CDMG)
Please contact the provider's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
- Aetna [EPO, HMO, Medicare Managed Care, NY Signature, POS, PPO, Signature Administrators, Student Health]
- Affinity [Access (Exchange), Essential Plan, Medicaid Managed Care, Medicare Managed Care]
- Amida Care [Special Needs Plan]
- Cigna [EPO, Great West, HMO, POS, PPO]
- Emblem/GHI [HMO, Medicare Managed Care, PPO]
- Emblem/HIP [ConnectiCare, EPO, Essential Plan, HMO, Medicaid Managed Care, Medicare Managed Care, POS, PPO, Select Care (Exchange), Vytra]
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield [Blue Priority, EPO, HMO, Medicare (Mediblue), NYP Employee Plan, Pathway (Exchange), POS, PPO]
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield HealthPlus [Child/Family Health Plus, Essential Plan, Medicaid Managed Care]
- Fidelis Care [Child/Family Health Plus, Medicaid Managed Care, Medicare Managed Care]
- Healthfirst [Child/Family Health Plus, Medicaid Managed Care, Medicare Managed Care]
- Local 1199 [Local 1199]
- MagnaCare [MagnaCare]
- Medicare [Traditional Medicare (NY)]
- Multiplan [Multiplan]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom, Liberty, Medicare Managed Care]
- POMCO [POMCO]
- UnitedHealthcare [Columbia University Employee Plan, Compass (Exchange), EPO, Essential Plan, HMO, Medicaid (Community Plan), Medicare Managed Care, POS, PPO]
- VNSNY CHOICE [Medicare Managed Care, SelectHealth]
- WellCare [Medicaid Managed Care, Medicare Managed Care]
This provider accepts new patients
Appointment Phone Number: (914) 593-7800