Eduardo S. Granato, MD
- Assistant Professor of Medicine at CUMC
ColumbiaDoctors Medical Group is one of the largest multi-specialty practices in New York State, comprised of an experienced group of physicians specializing in Cardiology, Vascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
The physicians at ColumbiaDoctors Medical Group are specialists in many areas of medicine, including: Congenital Heart Failure, Cardiac Transplantation, Cardiovascular Disease, Peripheral Vascular Disease, Pulmonary Hypertension, Arrhythmias, Cardiac Catheterization, Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Pulmonary Medicine and Nutrition & Wellness.
ColumbiaDoctors Medical Group physicians are faculty members at New York Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center and actively participate in advanced research, in an effort to offer patients with complex illnesses access to therapies not readily available elsewhere.
Some of the current cardiology protocols include: non-surgical treatments for valvular disease, new treatments for atrial fibrillation, methods to avoid use of blood thinners, as well as modalities to treat blood pressure with less medication.
The physicians at ColumbiaDoctors Medical Group practice in several Westchester County locations include Hawthorne, White Plains, Eastchester, Hartsdale, Mount Vernon, Scarsdale, and Somers. Orange County locations include Goshen and Port Jervis New York.
Departments And Divisions
- Department of Medicine
Division of Cardiology
- Internal Medicine
Areas of Expertise
- General Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine
Education & Training
- University of Juarez Medical School
- Residency: Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - NY
Eastchester - 3 Michael Frey Drive3 Michael Frey Drive
Eastchester, New York 10709
- For new and current patient appointments, call:
- (914) 337-3500
- (914) 337-3530
Practices And Centers
- ColumbiaDoctors Medical Group (CDMG)
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Lawrence Hospital
Please contact the provider's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
- Aetna [EPO, HMO, Medicare Managed Care, NY Signature, POS, PPO, Signature Administrators, Student Health]
- Cigna [EPO, Great West, HMO, POS, PPO]
- Emblem/GHI [HMO, Medicare Managed Care, PPO]
- Emblem/HIP [ConnectiCare, EPO, Essential Plan, HMO, Medicaid Managed Care, Medicare Managed Care, POS, PPO, Select Care (Exchange), Vytra]
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield [Blue Priority, EPO, HMO, Medicare (Mediblue), NYP Employee Plan, Pathway (Exchange), POS, PPO]
- Local 1199 [Local 1199]
- MagnaCare [MagnaCare]
- Multiplan [Multiplan]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom, Liberty, Medicare Managed Care]
- POMCO [POMCO]
- UnitedHealthcare [Columbia University Employee Plan, Compass (Exchange), EPO, HMO, Medicare Managed Care, POS, PPO]
This provider accepts new patients
Appointment Phone Number: (914) 337-3500