Susan P. Campanile, MD
- Assistant Professor of Medicine at CUMC
- NYP/ Lawrence Hospital Medical Board- member at large
ColumbiaDoctors Medical Group is one of the largest multi-specialty practices in New York State, comprised of an experienced group of physicians specializing in Cardiology, Vascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
The physicians at ColumbiaDoctors Medical Group are specialists in many areas of medicine, including: Congenital Heart Failure, Cardiac Transplantation, Cardiovascular Disease, Peripheral Vascular Disease, Pulmonary Hypertension, Arrhythmias, Cardiac Catheterization, Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Pulmonary Medicine and Nutrition & Wellness.
ColumbiaDoctors Medical Group physicians are faculty members at NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center and actively participate in advanced research, in an effort to offer patients with complex illnesses access to therapies not readily available elsewhere.
Some of the current cardiology protocols include: non-surgical treatments for valvular disease, new treatments for atrial fibrillation, methods to avoid use of blood thinners, as well as modalities to treat blood pressure with less medication.
The physicians at ColumbiaDoctors Medical Group practice in several Westchester County locations include Hawthorne, White Plains, Eastchester, Hartsdale, Mount Vernon, Scarsdale, and Somers. Orange County locations include Goshen and Port Jervis New York.
Departments And Divisions
- Department of Medicine
Division of Cardiology
- Internal Medicine
Areas of Expertise
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Preventative Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Women's Health Counseling
Education & Training
- New York Medical College
- Internship: North Shore University Hospital
- Residency: North Shore University Hospital
Eastchester - 3 Michael Frey Drive3 Michael Frey Drive
Eastchester, New York 10709
- For new and current patient appointments, call:
- (914) 337-3500
- (914) 337-3530
Practices And Centers
- ColumbiaDoctors Medical Group (CDMG)
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Lawrence Hospital
Please contact the provider's office directly to verify that your particular insurance is accepted.
- Aetna [EPO, HMO, Medicare Managed Care, NY Signature, POS, PPO, Signature Administrators, Student Health]
- Cigna [EPO, Great West, HMO, POS, PPO]
- Emblem/GHI [HMO, Medicare Managed Care, PPO]
- Emblem/HIP [ConnectiCare, EPO, Essential Plan, HMO, Medicaid Managed Care, Medicare Managed Care, POS, PPO, Select Care (Exchange), Vytra]
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield [Blue Priority, EPO, HMO, Medicare (Mediblue), NYP Employee Plan, Pathway (Exchange), POS, PPO]
- Local 1199 [Local 1199]
- MagnaCare [MagnaCare]
- Multiplan [Multiplan]
- Oxford Health Plans [Freedom, Liberty, Medicare Managed Care]
- POMCO [POMCO]
- UnitedHealthcare [Columbia University Employee Plan, Compass (Exchange), EPO, HMO, Medicare Managed Care, POS, PPO]
This provider accepts new patients
Appointment Phone Number: (914) 337-3500
- Office Phone: 914 337 3500
- Fax: 914 337 3530
Founder/ creator of NYP/ Lawrence Hospital annual " Careers in Medcine" event for local high school students interested in medicine
NYP/ LH Doctors, Nurses, pharmacists, physical therapists, dieticians and phsycian assistants came together to provide interacitve and exciting activites that gave students a hands on look at their specialty.
Some activities included : practicing examining microbes under the microscope, examing the ear and thoat, CPR and Intubation on a mannequin, skin suturing, venipunture, simulated lapaposcopic surgery, simulated arthrosopic srguery, and threading wire through a simulated Aorta for a cardiac cathiterization
Students also viewed computer images of breast imaging, PET scans, echocardiograms, EKGs
Students had one on one conversations with our doctors and medical team.
We also had students from Columbia Medical school interact with the high school students and answer their questions.
I am proud to work with the NYP/ LH team to bring 21st centruy learning to local high school students and provide doctors with a community service opportunity.
Assistant Professor of Medicine at CUMC for Primary Care Clerkship
I am a preceptor for 2nd year Columbia Medical Students that roatate through my office every 5 weeks for their primay care clerkship
NYP/ LH Pharmayc and Therapeutics committee
American College of Physicians