Dr. Sayeed is a non-invasive and preventative cardiologist with Columbia Interventional Cardiovascular Care at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. He sees patients at ColumbiaDoctors of Midtown Cardiovascular Disease Office in Midtown Manhattan and ColumbiaDoctors of Somers Cardiovascular Disease Office in Westchester County, N.Y. Dr. Sayeed treats patients with a wide variety of cardiovascular diseases.
Dr. Sayeed also performs echocardiograms and stress tests at the Midtown Manhattan and Westchester offices. He is also trained in cardiac CT imaging.
Areas of Expertise / Conditions Treated
- Adult Cardiology
- Advanced Cardiac Imaging
- Cholesterol and Triglyceride Management
- Consultations and Second Opinions
- Assistant Professor of Medicine at CUMC
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Schedule an Appointment
Virtual Visits allow you to connect with your provider from the comfort, convenience, and safety of your own home.
- Traditional Medicare
Credentials & Experience
Education & Training
- Residency: State University of New York - Downstate Medical Center
- Residency: New York Hospital Queens
- Fellowship: Danbury Hospital, CT
- Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease
Honors & Awards
Diplomate of the American Board of Internal Medicine
Phi Beta Kappa
Ralph D. Alley Prize
W. Brandon Macomber Honorary Award